The Monaci Villa truly represents the spirit and vision of Monaci delle Terre Nere: an extraordinarily comfortable, detatched residence that was created for guests who are looking for a peaceful, private space that is completely surrounded by nature.
The villa is about 65 metres squared in size, and has a private garden that looks over the whole Monaci delle Terre Nere estate and Mediterranean Sea. The building is located about 300 metres from the main building, and like all the villas, can be reached by our golf cart service or your own private car.
Interiors are decorated with a mix of contemporary Italian design, reclaimed objects, original art and delightful features. The living room has a fireplace and comfortable sofa bed making it perfect for a couples looking for more space for themselves, or a family of up to four.
The bedroom has a contemporary four-poster bed and all the rooms, including the bathroom, have full-length windows that that offer picture-postcard views of the entire estate and draw in the light.
The furnished garden is a lovely outdoor living space, ideal for enjoying the Sicilian sunshine each morning, a great read in the afternoon, or a glass of Etna wine in the evening.
All around, are magical views of Etna, the vineyards of Monaci delle Terre Nere and the sea.
Monaci Villa "Vellutato"’s unique feature is an ancient lava flow that is incorporated into the walls of the living room and adds a sense of drama and history to the room. It’s a natural work sculpture that reminds us of the majestic presence of Mount Etna above the estate. Parquet flooring and a fireplace bring warmth to the spaces.
The bathroom of the Monaci Villa has a walk-in shower and all the bathroom fixtures come equipped with Anyah organic amenities, towels, slippers and organic cotton bathrobes.
A concierge service is available for all guests. Room service available only upon request.
- Dimensions: 65square metres, up to 3 guests
- Possibility of optional cot
- Living room and fireplace
- King size bed
- Sofa bed
- Private garden with sun loungers and views
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Writing desk and small armchair
- Contemporary design
- Independent air conditioning
- Luxury linen and fine cotton bedlinen
- Mini bar and selection of local, organic specialties
- Free mineral water
- Bose Wifi speakers
- Private wine cellar with selection of Etna wines made on the estate
- Coffee machine with organic pods
- Free mineral water
- Selection of fresh organic fruit from the estate
- Fresh flowers in the room from the gardens of the estate
- Anyah eco bathroom products
- Luxury 500-650gsm organic cotton towels
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Free fast Wi-Fi access
- Evening turn-down
- Dedicated concierge before and during your stay
- Room service (extra, on request)