For wine lovers
Winter is the best time to enjoy a glass of wine by the fireplace! For wine lovers Monaci delle Terre Nere has prepared a special package with accommodation in our Country Boutique Hotel, surrounded by vineyards and peaceful countryside estate.
Our property centuries ago was a home to the monks of Saint Anna’s Order, that used to produce wine here. Visit our ancient wine-press facility, have an exploration walk around our Vineyards and discover the world of wine through our expert-led course and wine tasting experience.
Needless to say, you may also enjoy Natural Wine produced onsite and bring a few of your favourite bottles back home!
- Minimum 2 nights stay in a Double Deluxe Room
- Free upgrade upon availability
- Organic Buffet Breakfast with biological products at KM 0
- Welcome Drink at our “Convivium Bar“
- Walk around our vineyards to discover the wine-growing traditions of the region and how they are implemented in our Natural Wine production
- Wine course on wine making of the region and “Grand Cru” Wine Tasting designed and taught by Our Sommelier in our ancient winemaking facility (duration 90 minutes)
This course includes expert-led tasting of 5 wines from the best producers on the volcano
The price is € 440 for 2 people
The package includes accommodation and breakfast for two people,
Valid for stays from 1 November to 30 March 2018 (for stays from 22 December to 6 January supplement of €150, 31 December and 1 January excluded).
Extra bed supplement for a child under 10 years old - €70.
Extra bed supplement for an adult - €100.
The package does not include extra services not mentioned in the description